Leading & Defending
Vanessa Cruz, Esq.
- Workers Compensation
- Social Security Law
Vanessa Cruz graduated from Hofstra University – Maurice A. Deane School of Law in 1994 and was admitted to practice in 1995.
She has 18 years’ experience in Workers’ Compensation, Social Security Law and New York State Disability Retirement to obtain benefits for union employees, police and corrections officers as well as all injured workers. Vanessa also has experience in Real Estate, Landlord-Tenant law and Surrogate’s Court work.
She is admitted to practice in New York State and the United States District Court Eastern District of New York. Member of the Suffolk County Bar Association, Suffolk County Workers’ Compensation and Social Security Disabilities Committee and New York State Trial Lawyers Association.
- Hofstra University School of Law, Hempstead, New York
- Hofstra University
- New York, 1995
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York
- Suffolk County Bar Association, Member
- Suffolk County Workers’ Compensation, Member
- Social Security Disabilities Committee, Member
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association, Member