Jay D. Jacobson
Jay D. Jacobson practices personal injury law with a focus on representing line-of-duty injured law enforcement officers, and construction workers. Admitted to the New York State Bar since 1994, Mr. Jacobson has recovered millions of dollars on behalf of his clients.
Mr. Jacobson is a member of the New York State Association of Trial Lawyers, New York State Trial Lawyers Association, New York State Bar Association, American Bar Association, Suffolk County Bar Association, Nassau County Bar Association and the Federal Bar Association.
Mr. Jacobson graduated from Brooklyn Law School in 1993, and began his legal career in downtown Manhattan in the personal injury and appellate law departments one of the most respected appellate law practices in New York State. In 2000 Mr. Jacobson moved to Long Island from Manhattan and was a founding member of Foley, Griffin, Jacobson & Faria, LLP. In 2011, Mr. Jacobson started his own law firm in Melville, Long Island with an established Manhattan office to cater to the needs of his five borough and Westchester clientele. In 2019, Mr. Jacobson moved his office to Bohemia where he is proud to be of counsel to Miller & Caggiano, LLP.
- Brooklyn Law School, Brooklyn, New York, 1993
- State University of New York at Albany, 1989
- New York, 1994
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York
- U. S. District Court Eastern District of New York
- New York State Bar Association, Member
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
- New York State Association of Trial Lawyers, Member
- Nassau County Bar Association, Member
- Suffolk County Bar Association, Member
- Trial Lawyers Care, Member
- Nassau County Bar Association’s Plaintiff’s Roundtable Committee, Vice-Chairman
Current Employment Position