Leading & Defending
Todd C. Miller, Esq.
- Workers' Compensation
- Social Security Disability
- Retirement System
Mr. Miller graduated from Syracuse University College of Law in 1994 and was admitted to practice in the State of New York in 1995. Mr. Miller spent seven years as an associate attorney cultivating his skills as an advocate for injured and disabled workers. In 2001 he continued his legal career as a solo practitioner, again focusing on protecting the rights of injured and disabled workers. In 2003, Mr. Miller and Mr. Caggiano joined their disability firms to establish the law firm of Miller & Caggiano, LLP.
Mr. Miller has had an opportunity to represent thousands of injured workers throughout the course of his career. Mr. Miller is a staunch advocate for the injured and disabled worker. It is through years of experience and relationships with both colleagues and adversaries that Mr. Miller is able to bring about successful results for his clients.
Mr. Miller is admitted to practice law in New York State and the United State District Court Eastern District of New York. He is a member of the American Bar Association, New York State Bar Association, Suffolk County Bar Association, Injured Workers Bar Association and Association of Trial Lawyers of America.
- Syracuse University College of Law, Syracuse, New York
- New York, 1995
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York
- American Bar Association, Member
- New York State Bar Association, Member
- Suffolk County Bar Association, Member
- Injured Workers Bar Association, Member
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America